Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wha-la!!

Was anyone as frustrated as I was trying to figure this blogger thing out? Man! I swear I've spend DAYS trying to get it just right and I still don't have it all down. But for now, I'm satisfied. Maybe someone will give me some tips one day. I feel like it's been so long since high school when I used to be an editor for the yearbook class and I could have probably whipped this thing out in seconds. I really can't believe it's going on 5 years since graduation day! It's going on 5 years that Jared and I got married! I graduated June 18, 2005 and I got married June 22, 2005. Insane! Now it's one Vinny and Carlie and we are a family of 4! (Vinny is our dog child for those who don't know!)

Vinny chewing a stick

I can't believe that in the past 5 years I got married, moved to San Diego, "had baby" Vinny lol, went to cosmetology school, had a real baby, Carlie, and moved back here to this great state of Washington and am living in Oak Harbor. I never thought growing up here in WA that I would ever live in Oak Harbor, but I'm so glad that I am because it's so beautiful out here! You can see bald eagles and deer out here every day! I did see a coyote run across the street while I was driving home the other day though, but still! It's so pretty! Deception Pass is in our backyard and we can see the ocean from Carlie's bedroom window! God really has blessed me and my family!

Deception Pass Jan. 2010

Well, as of now, I love where my life has taken me, and I can't wait for the next 5 years of my life! Who knows where we'll be in 5 years, but for right now, all we have is love On The Island! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you are blogging now too! This is going to be fun :)

    ReplyDelete