Tuesday, April 13, 2010

BFF stands for Best Friends Forever AND Best Freakin Family! lol


I had to take the opportunity to get this picture! Carlie's so funny!

I've really blessed with fantastic family and friends! Friday my mom and my step-grandma Marit came to my house for the afternoon. I made lemon shrimp linguini and homemade iced tea for lunch, and we had a great time catching up. I colored my mom's hair for her cruise this next week and I also gave Marit a haircut! (I love being able to keep up with my cosmo skills while waiting to get my license!) Marit also taught me how to knit! I'm just doing a basic scarf right now, but it's coming along! :-)

My scarf so far! It's twice that long now! :-)

My good friends Jathan and Casey came by on Sunday with their 2 daughters, Aurora and Bluelle and Casey's sister Mariah! I made some salsa and we looked at pictures of Mariah's trip to France and just talked and kicked back for a bit, which was super nice! I was able to skype with my bestie Tiffany all the way down in SD yesterday and see Mr. Colt running all over the place! I miss her to pieces! Then today, Chelsea came over with her daughter Haylee and we got to catch up! I'm super excited because she lives like 25 mins away from me and her daugher is only 4 months older than Carlie! I haven't seen her since I've moved back, and we were so close growing up, so it's nice to have our daughters grow up together as well!


Little Haylee is soo adorable!

Carlie was attacking Haylee…lol She was just excited! :-)

She looks too grown up here!

Carlie is growing up so much, it's just a little too crazy for me! She's already 8 months old going on 5! She's still working on the crawling, I know it's going to be soon, but for now, I'm just going to enjoy being able to plop her on the floor and that's where she stays haha! She'll be into everything before I know it! I'm glad that Chels brought Haylee over because she's walking around and it really opened my eyes to everything I need to change before Carlie finds everything! :-) She's way too cute for comfort!

My favorite part of the day!

I am so wonderfully and truly blessed with all that I have, I just can't be happier right now! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment